Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Creamy Spaghetti!

Our youngest is a huge Italian food fan.   This recipe satisfies his need for Italian without the pasta.    Last night I made Spaghetti with a creamy tomato sauce by Sarah Fragaso.  Actually, the boys helped!  Bryce, my youngest, spiralized the zucchini and one of my twins, Wyatt, helped me with the rest.  We made a double batch so the boys took some for lunch today.  Everyone loved it!  I wanted to share this recipe with you.  I love the artichokes added to the dish. I doubled the recipe but I also added an extra can of diced tomatoes to mine.  Be sure to not let the zucchini cook too long or they get mushy.  I have done that before!  If you don't have a spiralizer, I use this  spiralizer  but I saw others on Amazon that look pretty good and are cheaper.    Let me know what you think!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment