Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Thrive Market

You may start to notice that I love to shop at many different stores.  I am a store hopper.  I have no commitment to just one store.  I love going into a store I haven't seen in a while to see what new things they have.  My Thrive market order came in and I got lot's of good stuff, especially for our boys.  One thing I like about Thrive Market is you can minimize your search for Paleo.  If you just want gluten free you can do that too.  They have so many great snack options that I can use for lunch boxes.  They also have one of my favorite Paleo salad dressing brands, Primal Kitchen.  They have a great mayonnaise as well.  Simple Mills is a great brand and you can find it in more and more places, which is great!  I love their mixes for when I need something quick and don't want to think about it.  Plus, the boys can make it without my help!  If you get on their Instagram, they will post recipes to make with their mixes. That's pretty cool! They have some great crackers that are good for lunchboxes too.    Cocoroons  are also a great treat.  I put a couple in the boys lunch box, or it is also great for a dessert. Ona treats  are good too a,  I picked some other items we use a lot of like applesauce, tuna, pistachios, honey, cinnamon, coconut cream, good dark chocolate, and pumpkin seeds.  When I buy chocolate, I make sure it is dark and at least 56% cocoa.  It also should not have any ingredients you don't recognize.  It will probably contain some sugar, but for us, good chocolate is one of our exceptions.

Happy shopping!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment